Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day










We had a very lazy Mother's Day yesterday.  The weather was cold and I opted to stay home and do nothing. Andy suggested going to the White Sox game because they were giving out White Sox tote bags, but it was a late game and way too cold. I guess I should clarify and say I had a very lazy Mother's Day yesterday, as I think Andy was quite busy making me lunch and cupcakes and cleaning up! Faye and Alex brought me breakfast in bed - buttered bread - and gave me the things they made for me as soon as I woke up.  Faye made me a very funny acrostic poem (I'm apparently not a nerd, nor a terd, and also not a ninny), and Alex made a very cute card as well. Drew has been not feeling the best since he got his RPE on Friday, but he made me a card and gave it to me in the afternoon. 

The kids and I started taking some silly pictures - and once Andy joined in they got really silly.



Yep, that's my family!

No comments: