Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is January over yet?

The weather the past week has been ridiculously cold, and as many of you probably know, I do not do well in cold weather. I wish I could stay indoors all winter(or move someplace warm), but unfortunately that isn't possible. I think even Andy is disliking the cold weather this year. He told me tonight that once the kids are off to college we're going to vacation someplace warm in January. That's only what, like 15 years away? 

I am really looking forward to spring, warmer weather and starting a new garden, but I have awhile before I have to start planning.  I don't know if I'll start vegetable plants/herbs from seed this year as I have in the past or just buy them.  Either way I love growing things.  I finally bought myself an amaryllis this year.  I've always wanted one, and it bloomed within a week.




No comments: