Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

Happy New Year!

We had a quiet New Year's Eve at home. We played some new games, watched the 1st Harry Potter movie and ate homemade pizza. I made some sugar cookies to celebrate the new year, since I was too sick at Christmas to make anything.



Velvet got her own cookie too, to celebrate making it to 2013! She is 12 1/2 years old now.  She has been with me and Andy for almost as long as we've been together.  Its always been the 3 of us, so we are dreading the time when she is no longer with us.



Drew took a few pictures of me and Andy.  We hardly ever get our picture taken together.


Its probably for the best...


2012 was not our best year, so we are looking forward to 2013. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Billie Jo Henson said...

Sounds like a wonderful New Years Eve at home, together with all the kids (even your furry one). I remember Velvet as a cute little puppy, as well as peeing on me because she was so excited to see me. She is a special part of you and Andy and your family. I love the cookie with her name on it!
The pictures Drew took of you and Andy are very nice! You too look as young as you did in college :) Happy New Year to you all!