Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Soccer!

Tonight was the first night of soccer practice. Faye and Drew are on team Galaxy!  Drew was really excited to find out his team name.  I told him it was like Super Mario Galaxy, rather than the LA team. They will have practices a couple times a week, and games on Saturday morning.  Their first game will be September 10th.



Soccer is all new to me, as I never played soccer and know next to nothing about it.  I didn't have any clue about shin guards or soccer socks, but we figured it out.  They'll get uniforms before their first game.

Drew was telling me all day that he didn't want to play soccer or go to practice, but once he got out there he did really well and had a lot of fun.  I think with some practice he could be really good at soccer.  He has tons of energy and loves to run!

No comments: