Monday, July 11, 2011

Trying to catch up

I have not uploaded any photos since the middle of May, but tonight I finally decided, a little reluctantly, to work on it.  I hate to get behind on things like this, because once I do get behind, its really hard to catch up, especially since I usually take a lot of pictures of the kids.  But I'm working on it - several hours so far this evening, and probably will require several more tomorrow. In case you don't have our gallery website, it is wettstein.homelinux.org/gallery.   

I will also be uploading pictures to Picasa, and I will be sending a link(I think) when I get that set up.  I originally started uploading our pictures to Flickr, and as soon as I figured that out, Andy told me to start using Picasa.  It should be easier/more convenient to use, as I can send pictures directly to Picasa from my phone.  I will probably put all our pictures at both places for now and eventually I will use only one of them.


We had the opportunity to spend last weekend with some of the Wettstein family in Silver Lake, WI. We stayed at a huge(I've never seen anything like it) and beautiful house with around 20 other family members, and had a great time.  The kids had a blast, and I think Andy enjoyed himself too!  If you can't tell he is really grinning while bouncing the kids on the trampoline.




Trying to catch a fish
House where we stayed

Thanks to Eric and Stacy Wettstein for inviting us to Silver Lake for the weekend! 

1 comment:

mrs. fisher's findings said...

WOW!! What a great house!!