Friday, July 1, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow my little guy turns 3! Three is such a big age - officially a preschooler! I still have a tendency to call him 'baby Alex', but when I do, he tells me, "I'm not a baby, I'm really big!" Tomorrow I'll no longer have a toddler - I know he's ready to grow up(catch up with his siblings), but I'm not sure I'm with him on this. I'd like to hold on to the baby/toddler stage for just a bit longer.

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Alex. I have so many favorites I couldn't put them all...










1 comment:

Billie Jo Henson said...

I can relate to that feeling with Colton turning two in nine days. Makes me very emotional. Its so hard to let them grow up. It is fun and exciting but we always want them to stay little just a little bit longer :) Happy Birthday Alex!