Monday, May 16, 2011

A Mario poem by Drew

Drew wrote a few poems at school too.  Of course he wrote about Mario! Really, what else is there to write about when you're a 6 year old boy? Star Wars maybe?  I found one of those too!


Title: Mario
Mario can you save the princess hurry up go mario go kill bowser and bowsers enemies too and go Mario save that princess.

This is what he typically brings home from school - a Mario drawing, so to get some writing from him is amazing! He draws an almost identical Mario each day!


And finally, a non-Mario poem.  Can you believe it?



Title: Easter egg hunt
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's to do a Easter egg hunt I was so excited I said when will we have the Easter egg hunt we found lots eggs some egg are upstairs some are downstairs.  (I'm not sure if this is exactly right, but I tried my best. If anyone can figure out the two words after 'we found' let me know).

No comments: