Sunday, April 3, 2011

Growing and growing!

I once again started the seeds for my garden early(March 1st to be exact)... and they are growing and growing! I planted tomato seeds, pepper seeds, and basil. Here is what they looked like on the 23rd of March...

Tomato plants

Cherry tomato plant
I took another photo today about 10 days later...


The tomatoes on the top have to be at least two feet tall! I hope the weather warms up so I can get these planted outside soon. I waited until today to plant the cucumber seeds, vining spinach, and more basil. We were finally able to get outside in our garden and plant peas, spinach, leeks, kale, lettuce and pak choi. In another month we'll get the rest planted. What are you planting in your garden this year?

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wow...I'm so impressed! Yummy eating for you guys this summer! Garden...HA. We had a mouse the size of my cat last summer from eating off of our tomato plants. I know how big it was because Ben poisioned it and I then found it dead on my patio. Lovely.... So this summer we are going to focus on getting our grass to grow :)