Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Comedian

Alex is our little comedian. He is the 3rd child, so he tries to get attention any way he can, usually in the form of making us all laugh. I think it also has to do with his age, 2 1/2 year olds can be really funny. He even cracks himself up. He can make me and Andy laugh fairly easily, and he likes that, but he really loves it when he can make Faye and Drew laugh. There's nothing like making your big brother and sister laugh! He'll do whatever it takes to get a laugh out of us, but his go to move is to take off all his clothes and run around naked, dancing and jumping and saying funny stuff. It always gets a lot of laughs from the older kids.


He's really good at entertaining himself when I'm working on something and Faye and Drew are at school. I'm working on a big project I'm really excited about. I spent around 2 hours yesterday just cutting fabric, and I'm not even finished yet. Alex was great the whole time, watching, helping, and then measuring. He can count to 20 pretty well, sometimes he leaves out a few numbers here or there, but he gets it for the most part. He 'measured' from the table to the fan over and over, and in case you were wondering, it measures 20!




No comments: