Thursday, December 9, 2010

Letters to Santa

Faye and Drew are excited about Santa this year. I don't know how many more years it will be this way, so it is really fun to listen to them talk about Santa. The number one question they ask me, "How does Santa get in, since we don't have a fireplace?" I just make up some nonsense - and the kids haven't really questioned it yet. Faye is absolutely certain that Santa will come in through the attic, which is in the closet in her room.

They wrote out their lists for Santa, and they spent a lot of time really thinking about what they wanted this year. I took a picture, then we put on a stamp and the mailman collected the letters.

Here is Faye's list:


She is asking for Zhu Zhu pets, Donkey Kong Returns, and a robot arm. Andy took the kids to the toy store, and they all came back (Andy included) asking me if they can get a robot arm. Something similar to this. It really doesn't seem like a good idea to me, as they will all be grabbing things from me as I walk by, or fighting with them.


Drew's list:


He also wants a robot arm, Zhu Zhu pets, and Mario stuff. We'll have to see if Santa brings them all a robot arm. Even Alex has asked for one now - Santa will have to do a lot of thinking about that one.

No comments: