Monday, November 1, 2010

Costumes

My little pumpkin decided he really did not want to be a pumpkin this year. But we made him wear his costume anyways...


He screamed for about 30 minutes and threw a big tantrum in our front yard. He was the one to pick out this costume, so I don't feel too bad. Once they started going door to door and getting candy, he forgot about the costume.

Drew was Mario this year, of course. He didn't want to wear the mustache, but I can't say I blame him. This thing was huge! It took up his entire face. But I had to get at least one photo of him wearing it. He was not impressed.


Velvet was also not impressed. She's been wearing her costume most of the day today, and actually seems to like it, but just look at her expression.


OK, finally a picture where everyone is happy!

No comments: