Monday, September 6, 2010

Yummy Cupcake!

One of the moms I know (Beverly) from Faye and Drew's preschool posted a picture on Facebook of a paper cupcake she made, and it was so ridiculously cute I had to find out more. Beverly told me she got a template at Hobby Lobby near the scrap-booking section.

Andy and I looked and looked at Hobby Lobby, but I couldn't find it. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for, and I'm not sure Andy was actually looking, as whenever we go into Hobby Lobby he gets a little weirded out. I even asked a sales associate, figuring that since it was something so cute everyone in the store must know what I was talking about. Not the case. But I kept searching, and I found it! It was $5, but totally worth it (to me, not Andy).

I made one for each of the kids to put in their lunchboxes tomorrow. Inside I put a couple pieces of candy they got at the parade yesterday.

Here is the top of the cupcake...



And the side view...



I just absolutely love these!! If I had time I would be making these all day long! Thanks to Beverly for showing me this - the kids are going to love it!

No comments: