Friday, May 28, 2010

So long preschool...

we will miss you! The kids were not very excited that today was their last day of preschool. They LOVED preschool, and so did I. I loved being able to drop them off, knowing that they were well taken care of, and I never had to worry. I never worried for one second at this school, as the teachers treat the kids as if they were their own. They really were THE BEST! We couldn't have asked for a better preschool experience. Thank you Mrs. Wallace and Mrs. Wise and Weekday Preschool!!!



Here is Faye with her friends, Maddie and Carly. Drew decided he would rather swing than get his picture taken. Faye and Drew told me at lunch the other day, "Mom, we're going to be friends with Maddie and Carly forever!"



I'm excited the kids will start Kindergarten in the fall, but the kids are not as excited. They have been asking me why they can't keep going to preschool. Hopefully we'll have as good an experience at South Side.

No comments: