Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New haircut

Isn't she cute?



Faye was in desperate need of a haircut. It was long and tangled and in her eyes. We talked about it, and she thought she'd like it a little shorter so it would be easier to brush. I love her hair shorter too! The stylist asked if she'd been swimming lately - apparently her hair is full of chlorine, which makes it even more difficult to brush. I wasn't surprised as she doesn't wash it very well after swim lessons and I noticed it was feeling very strange. We picked up some special shampoo for her hair, and it is already feeling and looking much better.

This morning she tried on this scarf I crocheted. I actually made it for myself, but it looks really really cute on her! It is a little long, so I think I'll make one for her a little shorter.

No comments: