Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out for a walk... in Spring weather!

It was a wonderful spring-like day today, the first we've really had this year so we had to take advantage of that.  After lunch we went for a walk and played at the park.  I love it when it is nice outside and I can get the kids outside to play, it really tires them out and refreshes me.  They would still be outside, but our yard is a muddy mess so I had to make them come inside.  Alex escaped outside twice already today, once with socks on and once barefoot. But I don't blame him, we've been stuck inside all winter and today it is partly sunny and 66 degrees!  I sort of feel like running around outside barefoot too! I can't wait to break out the sandals and do away with socks for the next few months!!!



The kids took turns pushing Alex in his stroller when his legs got tired of walking.





If it looks like Drew is pushing Alex really fast, he he is - but Alex was giggling and loved it!





The kids love to spin around on the swings on their stomachs.  I showed Drew how to swing on his bottom, and how to pump his feet, and he could do it!!  Now they both know how to swing and I don't have to push them!!


 The boys love to chase each other around the house, but it is much more fun outside...



 Notice the blue sky!! Its the first I've seen in quite some time. 

No comments: