Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bubbles

Alex is really into bubbles. He loves saying bubbles, he loves blowing bubbles, he loves us blowing bubbles. It gets tiring. We were out at the stores looking for some more bubbles - I do know that you can make more, but then I am out of dish soap and can not wash the dishes, so I'd rather just buy the huge bottle of bubbles and be done with it. Anyways, we found a bubble machine on sale, and with the amount of bubbles this kid wants, I figured it would work great! Drew and Alex spent over an hour outside chasing bubbles.

video

He also loves to draw with markers. Faye and Drew have been doing a lot of drawing lately, so I think that has something to do with it. He usually colors on paper, but he had a little bit of an accident the other morning. Oops. It did wash off so everything was OK. Look at his face - he knows he is in trouble!



Wearing my sunglasses... this kid loves the attention!



I think he was inspired by Faye, who made this mask at preschool.

No comments: