Thursday, February 4, 2010

A typical day

Nothing exciting happened here today, it was just a typical day at our house. The kids each picked out a show to watch in the morning. They both picked Dinosaur Train, one of their favorites. We did break out some new Play-Dough after that, so the kids were thrilled. After lunch they played some more, and put on their capes and ran about the house(the capes all came from Superman pj's Drew had and we just happened to have 3). It was a new thing for Alex, so he loved that. Then he found Faye's sunglasses and added those to his outfit. It is quite a look and he got a lot of laughs. He loves the attention!



When Andy got home the kids wanted to listen to music and dance. They all get fairly wild, but it burns a lot of their energy which we really need right now since we're stuck inside so much. Drew is doing some of his spin jumps from Super Mario Bros. It is really really funny and makes me laugh every time I see it. He runs around the house like this most of the day.

video

I've been busy sewing and crocheting when I have time. I'm working on crocheting a sweater and really trying not to get sidetracked with all my other projects, so maybe I can actually wear it before summer! It will probably not happen, but I can be hopeful. I finished a clothespin apron a few days ago and I love it. The fabric is my favorite and it was on clearance! Faye modeled it for me. I decided to make some place mats and napkins with the same fabric today, but ran out of fabric after making 3 place mats. Back to Hobby Lobby for me tomorrow and hopefully it is still there!

No comments: