Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sledding



The kids had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's house last weekend. We picked them up on Sunday and went sledding before heading back home. It was a perfect day for sledding, sunny and hardly any wind! The kids loved it - and by kids I mostly mean Andy and Velvet, although Faye and Drew and even Alex had a lot of fun too. There is a perfect sledding hill behind their house, although you must stop at the bottom or you will end up in thorny blackberry bushes. I went down once with Faye and while I managed to stop the sled before I went in, Faye was completely stuck in the bushes. She didn't seem to mind at all and we laughed and laughed about it as we tried to pull her out.



Alex went down on the sled a few times, and even wanted to go on the small round sled by himself, but I thought he was just a bit too little for that. He gets cold easily, so he was the 1st one in the house. I hate being cold too, so I didn't mind taking him inside. Velvet ran up and down the hill so many times she could barely walk anymore. I didn't see much of her on Monday.



Even Grandma and Grandpa came out sledding. Here's a video of Drew and Faye with Grandma. You can hear Drew laughing, or is it squealing?

video

No comments: