Sunday, January 24, 2010

Faye update

Faye picked out some new glasses last weekend. We've had her prescription for a few months, and we've looked at frames several times, but she never quite knew what she wanted. We stopped at Eyemart last weekend to check out their selection, and in the cheapest $19 frame section she found these pink frames. She loved them and immediately told me this was what she wanted. I had my eye on a few others, but she was so excited about these and they were so cheap I figured why not? She looks adorable in anything of course! I think we'll go back in a couple months and get her some prescription sunglasses this year too.



We found this dress at Macy's after Christmas - 75% off and it was so cute (we got another really cute one for next Christmas too). She was so excited to wear it to Sunday School this morning. She's quite the little student her teachers tell me - they played a game this morning where the kids all got to take turns pretending to be teacher, and she got right up there. I'm not surprised at all - this is right up her alley.

No comments: