Sunday, January 10, 2010

ER?

Its really amazing to me that we haven't taken any kids to the emergency room for injuring themselves. Andy included. They play rough and come up with all types of new things to try - mostly dangerous things. You would think with an adult with them they would be safe, but if that adult happens to be their father, think again! (OK, so like I mentioned they haven't been to the ER yet, so I guess you can say he's kept them safe) I think a lot of fathers are that way - whereas mothers tend to worry , or at least that is how it is at our house.

We woke up to -9 degree temperature, so we decided it was too cold to go to church and we had a lazy Sunday morning. I got out of the shower to Andy and the kids playing in their room and Andy calling out for me to come and see what new tricks they were doing. So I of course grabbed the camera - as I figured it would be something to get on video. They never disappoint me!

video

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness...you are going to jinx yourself. I'm not even sure how they figured out this trick!! Alex and his smile after climbing the bunk is adorable! Glad you guys are having fun and staying warm!