Thursday, November 19, 2009

My new camera!

I have the most wonderful husband... he got me a new digital camera for an early Christmas present!! It is little and cute and green. It couldn't get much better than that! I was so bummed last week when our other camera went kaput. I knew it was going to happen soon, but I figured it had a couple more months left in it. I never really liked our other camera and I had already looked at the stores several times and decided on a couple that I wanted, so I told Andy and then Bam! The UPS guy is at our door delivering me a new camera. Now I just have to figure out how to use it! It is just a point and shoot camera, so it should be easy, but it does have some different features than our old camera. I've been trying it out, but the kids are very uncooperative. Drew and Alex both run away when I want to take their photo - they've turned it into some sort of game where I have to chase them. Alex is not that fast yet, so he's the only one I've been able to catch.



No comments: