Monday, March 2, 2009

A little bunny... and clean teeth!



I love this picture! Andy, Alex and I went to Schnucks to do a little shopping on Saturday. I saw these in the 'junk' aisle as I call it, put them on Alex, and I knew I had to have them. He loved them too! He was just all smiley and loving it and wore them out of the store. Andy was not too impressed and said they were too girly for his little guy, but he can think what he wants. Now I just have to find a cute little bunny costume for him as well!! Or maybe some little bunny PJ's...



Faye and Drew had their dentist appointments this morning. I scheduled them 6 months ago after their last checkup, and I made them for 8am and 8:30 am. I have to say it sounded better at the time than it did this morning! They made it there on time, but I do have to say that was only because of Andy! He luckily can get up and get going in the morning, unlike me. The kids have clean teeth and new toothbrushes, Chick Hicks (from Cars) and Cinderella!



Alex likes to nap in his swing. I love how he holds his hands while he sleeps - it is just too cute! We had to move the swing downstairs so I didn't have to carry him up the stairs. What a pain it is to break your foot!

2 comments:

Bri said...

When I saw this picture of Alex with the bunny ears, I had to make it bigger! I LOVE his little teeth!!! How cute!

Drew and Faye are so adorable too!

Billie Jo Henson said...

Looks like a cute photo for the paper when he is 16!