Monday, January 26, 2009

Alex - A video

I thought I'd see how the video's work on here...


video

Alex has been really really fussy the past few days. I think he is getting very anxious to do his own thing - and he can't until he figures out how to crawl. He has had a little success in moving around our floor by scooting on his bottom or just diving for things he really wants. I'm not really ready for him to be moving on his own yet - it is nice to be able to set him down and know that he will stay in the same spot when I return. But if he is less fussy I am all for that!! I remember Faye and Drew going through a really fussy stage too, but I think they were closer to one year and wanted to talk but didn't quite know how. That is when we introduced them to sign language and that really helped! We've started showing Alex a few signs, but I don't think he has a clue what we're doing yet.

No comments: