Monday, January 5, 2009

Alex standing

I actually had dinner in the oven and started washing the dishes by the time Andy was home from work tonight. That is a very rare occurrence these days, as it is very difficult to make dinner with 3 little kids all wanting something from me. But Alex was content to sit in his high chair and play with a whisk and bowl, and Drew and Faye were playing 'Ponyville' in their room.

So when Andy got home, we sat down and watched the news while dinner cooked and the kids played. Alex sat on the floor by me playing with some toys. All of a sudden, he grabbed on to my leg and pulled himself up to standing. He was very proud of himself! He then forgot that he needed to hold on and almost fell over, but I did manage to grab him in time before he fell. Our little baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Billie Jo Henson said...

Oh my gosh he is growing up to fast! The next time I see him he will be walking or something!