Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shower curtain troubles


Andy put up our shower curtain rod Monday night. I hung the shower curtains, and they did not go all the way around. So I had to buy another. We now have 3 shower curtains! We took our first showers last night, and the curtains are way too long, so now we have to take down the rod, cut it shorter, an
d put it back up higher! We considered cutting the curtains and hemming the ends, but with my poor sewing skills we decided that may not be the best idea. Plus Andy is much taller than me, so he was spraying water out the top! It would have been put up higher to begin with, but as you can see in the picture, our bathroom ceiling slopes quite a bit and that was as high as it would go. Maybe someday we'll be finished with this project!



I've been trying to get a picture of the kids to send out for Christmas cards this year. I've taken about a hundred pictures, and there is always one kid looking away from the camera, or eyes closed, or something. This is an impossible task! And in order to get Drew to even consider sitting still, I've had to bribe him with twiz
zlers and a cookie last night, and a muffin this morning!

1 comment:

Bri said...

They're so cute... isn't it funny the bribery you have to use?! We have to bribe Gabe with "b's" or M&M mini's. (every letter to him is a B) and M&M's have letters on them! He's so funny.

I was wondering if you'd email me your address... we'd like to send you a Christmas card!