Friday, December 26, 2008

A new little one coming soon....

After all the family and friends have been told, we can finally announce that a new little one will be arriving soon.... Billie Jo Henson is pregnant!!! I visited her at her new house a few weeks ago, and she broke the good news to me then. She was just beaming and grinning from ear to ear when she told me, and I was so excited for her I smiled all day and could hardly sleep that night!! But I couldn't tell anyone just yet. She was waiting until Christmas to tell her family. What a great Christmas present for her family!! She is due July 10th, 2009 which just happens to be Andy's birthday.

Billie Jo and Mike - We wish you a healthy and wonderful pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby!!

1 comment:

Billie Jo Henson said...

Aw, thank you so much for those kind words. It made me cry (imagine that). Thank you for keeping the secret and for answering all my crazy questions. Your such a wonderful friend!