Friday, December 12, 2008

Alex Alex Alex


Alex is so ready to crawl! He pushed up on his hands and knees yesterday. Uh oh!! This morning I had him on his tummy in his room, and he was inching forward and trying so hard to get where he wanted to be. He knows it is possible, it is just figuring out how to actually accomplish this. Velvet was laying in his room and he really wanted to get over by her to grab and pull her hair. I really hope crawling takes some time for him to learn. I am really not ready for him to be moving yet. It is much too early!! Andy and I will be baby proofing the house over Christmas break!

He is still not sleeping in his own bed yet. He seems to think that our bed is his bed. Oops! I have to admit I am probably to blame for this. When he was real little he'd wake up every 1 1/2 hours to eat, and I didn't want to get out of bed so much. I need some sleep or I really lose my patience with Faye and Drew. Now it is cold and it is really hard to get up. We have our thermostat at 60 degrees at night, and I hate, hate, hate being cold so getting up and going into another room is really impossible for me! I can at least lay him down in our bed and he will sleep, although I feel like I have to stay in the room and watch him as our bed is probably not the safest place for him to be. Here he is sleeping in our(his) bed:


No comments: