Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Sick!

As we were getting the coats on the kids this morning, ready to take them to preschool, Drew informs us, "I'm sick!" Well, he was not at all sick, but thought he'd try getting out of preschool. I think we're in for a lot of trouble from him down the road, if he's already trying to skip preschool. It occurred to him to try this excuse, as Faye really was sick on Tuesday and stayed home. Drew went to school without Faye, but not without a fight. Andy actually carried him into the school kicking and biting and screaming. His teacher Ms. Angie came out in the hallway and got him and carried him in, and after about 10 minutes he was fine and had a great time at school. It was his friend Maddie's birthday, so they had cookies, and since it was raining they went to the gym to play and they had bikes and slides out for the first time. He was very excited and had to tell Faye all about it!



Here's a picture Faye took of me and Alex. I thought it was a good picture of Alex, although she did cut my head off.




I took Faye to get her hair cut last week. It was just crazy, so this is a little better. You can see she is not feeling well in the picture - her nose is all red from wiping it. Poor girl. She woke up crying on Tuesday from not feeling well. It is so hard to explain to little kids why they are sick
!

No comments: