Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday News


We made a little more progress on our garage today. Andy finished sanding the front side and I went out and painted this afternoon. We decided to take turns taking care of the kids/working on the garage. It seemed to work a little better this way. The kids just can't seem to stay out of trouble otherwise! I started painting the trim, then Andy came out and informed me it wasnt yet ready to paint. Oops! Well, at least we have a better idea of what it will look like. It is a remarkable improvement over the red colored trim.


We still have a lot to do, but it is looking much better already!



The kids were playing nice all day. Drew pulled out Faye's bed this morning and I found them laying under Drew's bed reading books and playing cars and pony's. They hid when I tried taking their picture. We were going to get 4 year old photos of them, but since Drew thinks he should hide from the camera every time, I think we'll wait a bit.

We started feeding Alex cereal and bananas this week. He loves the cereal and usually wants more. He's not so sure about the banana.

No comments: