Friday, October 17, 2008

Alex Sitting!


Drew woke up early from his nap today, so we were out in the playroom playing. Alex was awake of course too. Drew wanted to get the 'baby piano' out for Alex. This was Drew and Faye's toy when they were babies. Alex just loves sitting and looking at this. Usually I hold him, but today I let go and he managed to sit there for about 10 minutes looking and listening to his piano. He's a little tipped over, but I think that will improve in the next few weeks!



Here's another photo I took of him today. I think these are about the only two times today I was able to put him down and not have him scream. He must be going through an attachment to mommy phase. Or maybe he is not feeling well - I've been sick all week and he has been a little snotty.

Here he is with his Pooh toy. He loves holding Pooh and biting on him. Everything now goes straight to the mouth. We'll have to start picking up Drew and Faye's little toys soon!

No comments: